I was tagged by my friend Keri http://thecrazyjacksons.blogspot.com/ to do this post.
8 Things I look forward to:
1)5 pm
2) Vacations of any sort
3) Saturday
4) Bunco
5) October through December - I love all of the fall holidays!
6) time with James
7) James being done with the '57
8) Owning land and building our dream house
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1) worked
2) went to bunco
3) overslept through my alarm
4) slept
5) made corn dip for bunco
6) wore my super cute purple heels :-)
7) emptied the dishwasher
8) went to lunch with the girls at the office
8 Things I wish I could do:
1) Go to Europe
2) Get a new car
3) Vacation
4) Lose 20 lbs.
5) Play an instrument
6) Own my own cafe
7) Go back to school and get a degree in Interior Design or architecture
8) speak a different language
8 Shows I watch:
1) Bones
2) The Office (best show on TV.)
3) Burn Notice
4) CSI
5) CSI New York
6) CSI Miami (I have a problem)
7) NCIS
8) One Tree Hill - totally a teeny bopper show I know
8 Bloggers Tagged:
1) BrieAnn http://jakeandbrieann.blogspot.com/
2) Kalli http://steveandkalli.blogspot.com/
3) Kiersty http://skloughness.blogspot.com/
4) Brittany http://lundlife.blogspot.com/
5) Rushelle http://megerlefam.blogspot.com/
6) Larae http://merrittmemories.blogspot.com/
7) Teresa http://treeabbott.blogspot.com/
8) Susan http://macyinthemiddle.blogspot.com/
Saturday, May 2, 2009
8 Things
Posted by Mhari at 6:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Loved the purple heels! Please send me the corn dip recipe, it was delicious!
Mhar I didn't know you watched One Tree Hill! I just got addicted to that show this last semester because my friend got the first 5 seasons for her birthday so I got hooked! Anyway, just thought I'd share! Love you and I can't wait to see you this week!
This was fun to read... I look forward to seeing ya again soon :) Blog more please-- it is my connection to the outside world! ha ha. Missed ya the other night at Keri's for Sliding Doors. See ya soon hopefully.
Post a Comment