Thanks to Andrew's boundless amounts of energy we spend a lot of time outside. I got him some new fun bubbles to play with out there and he will chase them for a few minutes until getting bored and going somewhere else to find trouble. I got some cute pics of him in action though.
I love his look of determination here. There is no sort of distraction when he gets a thought in his little head. I'm sure it will serve him well later in life but boy is it hard to keep him out of trouble!
The hose is quite the fascinating thing. Mainly I think he is trying to recreate Mom turning it on his face one day lol and he can't quite get it yet.
GOOOOAAAL!!
Saturday, July 2, 2011
The Great Outdoors
Posted by Mhari at 9:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
These pictures are so awesome. I love the color and lighting! Well done. Can't wait to see you!
It is amazing to see how much he is growing and changing. The pictures are really fun and cute!
ADORABLE!!! How can someone as cute as that be a holy terror! Just doesn't seem possible!
Post a Comment