Sunday, April 22, 2012

Random Update Post

Super Hero - not exactly sure what his special power is but you get the idea.


Favorite sports team fun day at daycare.

Can you tell what his favorite team is?

For Christmas I bought my mom and dad plane tickets to come visit. They spent a long weekend here and we had a lot of fun. But only managed to take this one picture....and it isn't even of mom and dad. Terrible huh?

We had a lot of fun with Grandma and Grandpa though. Got some shopping in, a bit of sight seeing. Lots of food, park time, playing cars, and Grandpa even got to do some sheetrock repair thanks to a little 2 year old foot going through the wall.

Some of the funny things that Andrew likes to say now. He has become obsessed with Scooby Doo because all of the older kids at daycare love him. It is pretty funny.

Promise I'll try to do better about the updating....I have been swamped at work and with life - kidney stones, a 2 year old, cars and procrastination. So I have been terrible at updating but will be better!

1 comments:

Kierst said...

I'll take the random updates ;)