Saturday, October 6, 2012

Easter Sunday

We spent our Easter Sunday dinner with a couple of friends from church this year. The Thompson family was awesome and hosted dinner for us and also my friend Julie and her 2 daughters. Dana and Jason have 2 adorable twin boys about Andrew's age so he had a blast being around other kiddos. Here is the yummy spread Dana prepared. All of the kiddos "eating" dinner. (There is a trampoline outside which was way more interesting than sitting still to eat) Andrew found the car collection that Arlo and Josiah have and was quite content to play with those the whole time. And Dana even got cute little bunny ear headbands made with the kiddos so they could wear those on the egg hunt. The kids all looked adorable. I swear I will get these all caught up for my own records now that it is October when I'm posting these. :-)

0 comments: