Thursday, April 3, 2008

Created not by Mhari

It is always said that the oldest sister is the bossiest etc. However, I would admit today that just for today i am stepping it up as the second oldest. Mhari has refused to start a blog or get a gmail account by which she can comment on my blog. So I created this one for Mhari. We'll see how mad she is when I send her the link to her own blog...LOVE YA- Kierst (ps. if you couldn't tell I am trying to avoid writing a paper)

3 comments:

Kierst said...

YEA for not being mad and YEA for adding things to your blog....see you next week!

BrieAnn said...

I almost fell over when I saw a link to a blog that said "Mhari & James. And even though it was "created not by Mhari, it's about time Mhari became more connected on-line...and by about I mean way passed.

Darrell and Alissa said...

So glad to see you have a blog! I should follow Kiersty's example and set up some for my siblings!