Wednesday, April 30, 2008

ABC Tag

Well Kiersty keeps saying I don't post and I don't but I guess I'll post this one. No one checks this except maybe Kiersty anyways. But here you go!

I've been tagged by Kiersty... Here it goes:
A.ATTACHED OR SINGLE? attached
B.BEST FRIEND? Ashley for a girl and James for a boy
C.CAKE OR PIE? 7 layer chocolate cake
D. DAY OF CHOICE? Friday at 5….. I know I have a whole weekend ahead of me
E. ESSENTIAL ITEMS? Phone, lip gloss, bronzer and mascara
F. FAVORITE COLORS? red
G. GUMMY BEARS OR WORMS? worms
H. HOMETOWN? Not really sure. I tell everyone Mesa since I don’t sound like I’m from Texas
I. INDULGENCE? Shopping…..i love to shop for anything and everything
J. JANUARY OR JULY? July
K. KIDS? someday
L. LIFE ISN'T COMPLETE WITHOUT? chocolate
M. MARRIAGE DATE? 6/14/03
N. NUMBER OF BROTHERS AND SISTERS? 4 sisters, 2 brother-in-laws; 3 sisters-in-law; 3 more brothers-in-law
O. ORANGES OR APPLES? Oranges fresh off the tree otherwise apples
P. PHOBIAS OR FEARS? Snakes and scorpions
Q. QUOTE? If you haven’t had a compliment in the last month change your hair.
R. REASONS TO SMILE? Sun, a day off work, great nights sleep
S. SUPERMAN OR WONDER WOMAN? Wonder Woman
T. TAG 5 PEOPLE- I don’t even have 5 people to send this to
U. UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME? I hate to clean but dislike a dirty house
V. VEGETABLES? I like all veggies…spinach, artichokes, fresh sweet corn on the cob…..yummy!W. WORST HABIT? Folding laundry
X.. XRAY OR ULTRASOUND? Ultrasound from my gall stones wasn’t terrible but the cat scan sucked for sure.
Y. YOUR FAVORITE FOOD? Mexican for sure, but Italian comes in a close second
Z. ZODIAC SIGN? Pisces

7 comments:

Darrell and Alissa said...

So glad you posted something!! I have you on my list- hope that's ok- so EVERYDAY I look at your blog! I have to be on the computer I don't know like 15 times a day checking emails for church- so I check blog pages and Facebook when I'm on. Keep posting, it's so fun to hear aobut everyone!! Love ya!

Rachel said...

i'm checking it!!! hehe:)

The Giffords said...

Kiersty isn't the only one who checks. It is good to hear from you.

Kierst said...

see i told you it was a good thing :)

Steve and Kalli said...

Yup pretty sure I am aware of your blog too! You should post picutures and fun stuff you and James are doing too!

BrieAnn said...

I'm still waiting on a new post, but I just wanted to let you know you are NOT to old for facebook. Just go check it out, sign up for an account, and add me as a friend. Your life will change, I know it. ;)

Mhari said...

Ok so I just realized that there are comments on here. Guess I should be better about checking on this.