Ok so I just had a quick post. I know I have been bad about these but for those of you not related to my Smith side of the family or my family at all, I just wanted to ask you to keep my cousin Bethany and her family in your prayers. Her son Gavin passed away last night just before his 1st birthday and while it was always something I'm sure they knew might happen with his condition it doesn't make it any less difficult on their family. So please keep them in your prayers to be comforted during their really difficult time.
It makes me so grateful for the health that I and my family have been blessed with but also makes me realize how fragile life is and how quickly it can pass. Sorry to be kind of a downer but I also know that he is much happier where he is now and know he has a lot of great people looking out for him.
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Posted by Mhari at 11:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I definitely will...I hope that things get better:( I miss our chats and hope everything else is going well. I wish I was there for your shade party, especially if you're providing yummy snacks:)
What a great friend you are. I will keep then in my prayers. What a great comfort the gospel is!
My heart breaks for that family. They are in my prayers.
Post a Comment