Thursday, November 13, 2008

Lucky Me!

I just had to do a quick post. I went to enrichment tonight and of course due to work I showed up in time for dinner. :-) Perfect timing. But I just had to post that I am so lucky to live in the ward that I am in. I love all of the ladies in my ward. They are so much fun! And they make me laugh after a long week of work.

They have also put the pressure on me to update my blog more often because they are all going to check it. :-) Not that the rest of you don't but I see them way more often and they can give me a hard time to my face so now I'll really have to keep up.

But seriously I have the greatest ward and the greatest women and I'm glad that I get the chance to see them at things like this since I don't very often see them on Sunday due to the whole being locked away in the tower called Young Women's. But I love getting together to hang out with them and talk and just enjoy them. So thank you all for being so awesome!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Wooo hoo! You rock! I think you're pretty groovey yourself - we need to hang out more. Thanks for the links!

thecustercrew said...

I was so sorry to hear about Bethany's little boy. That is so sad. I am glad to hear you love your ward. That is so important when you live far away from your family. It's nice to know you can depend on your ward family.

Andy and Yolanda said...

I sure do miss you! I'm definitely grateful to know you:) Hope to see you one of these days...

Rushell said...

At least we are locked away in the tower of Young Womens together. Makes it a little easier when you have someone to laugh at it all (crazy girls) with you!

Larae Taylor Merritt said...

I love my ward too! It's nice to be able to depend on others! I know some of my friends stuggle in their wards, I'm gald you don't!

Sparkle Mama said...

I feel the same way! And you are one of those fabulous women in our ward! Love ya! Party on!