8 things I am obsessed with right now:
1. Reading
2. Decorating my house.
3. Organizing my life....I'm failing miserably at this btw.
4. Cooking
5. getting through the holidays...work is crazy
6. Blogs....I like keeping up with people that I normally would not get the opportunity to - I'll steal Kiersty's note here
7. Mexican Food
8. Chocolate
8 words or phrases that I often use:
1. No we won't be able to install your granite counters in 3 days. Our normal turnaround is 3 weeks.
2. Jimmy.....fill in the blanks
3. Mattie is a bad dog. (Seriously the little punk ate my chicken sandwich that was on the coffee table last night while I was changing into PJ's)
4. What the crap? (not sure where this came from)
5. Um yeah didn't think that one through huh?
6. What's going on?
7. I'm going to Target.....
8. I would rather gnaw an arm off than do....fill in the blanks
8 shows that I love to watch right now:
1. Heroes
2. The Office
3. One Tree Hill - I can't help it...guilty pleasure that I am ashamed to admit
4. Food Network - Everday Italian, Paula Deen anything, Rachel Ray - she irritates me a lot but has quick recipes
5. CSI
6. My Name is Earl
7. HGTV
8. 48 hours on A&E
8 things I did yesterday:
1. worked
2. got my hair dyed
3. went to the Linen's and Things going out of business sale
4. Watched College Football
5. Read up on the sexiest man while getting my hair dyed
6. had a Starbucks hot chocolate
7. worked
8. worked some more
8 Favorite places to eat:
1. Antonio's
2. Cheesecake Factory (anyone for a girls night out? Yolanda? you have to come back and visit..and Kerry Taylor..and anyone else willing to share cheesecake.) :-)
3. Z. Tejas
4. Chick Fil A
5. Ruth's Chris
6. Salt Grass
7. Carrabba's
8. Friedhelm's Bavarian Restaurant in Fredericksburg
8 things I am looking forward to:
1. Kiersty and Seths 50 hour drive to Austin (She flew to Provo for their graduation....no one in their right mind wants to go there so she loves them more...he he. At least Austin is a cool place)
2. Christmas
3. Day after Thanksgiving shopping. Susan, Michelle and I are ready to go!
4. A new car - This is a ways off but I'm still looking forward to it
5. James finishing his convertible....I want that thing to move out of my garage on its own!
6. Thanksgiving
7. redoing my bathrooms.
8. Redoing my floors - I want hardwood floors.
8 things that are on my wish list:
1. A new car
2. More time to cook
3. More time and money to decorate my house
4. A private jet.
5. 15 more pounds to disappear mysteriously.
6. People to be happy - too many sad things lately.
7. Visit Scotland..and I guess all those other countries too.
8. a better economy.
8 people I tag:
Whoever has lots of time on their hands. :-)
Saturday, November 22, 2008
8 Things
Posted by Mhari at 12:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
YES, I need to go to the Cheesecake Factory with you!!! This year at the Relief Society Conference I reminisced about our outing last year! Miss ya girl...
I totally did too. It wasn't the same at all.
You are a fun gal!
P.S. would love to walk in the evening with you anytime... let me know the next time you are in the mood for a stroll
I love learning things about people this way... you are too fun!
Post a Comment