So my cousin Alyssa had this tag on her blog and I figured if they could post their fugly pics from childhood that we all try to forget so could I. And I think I went through a bad phase until about 24. It was a really long phase. But here they are.
This was 3rd grade I believe. Not a great year for me. Look at those puffy bangs. And the half smile. What is that all about?
I think this was my 8th grade orchestra pic. I thought I was hot stuff at the time. YIKES! Some crooked teeth in there. Glad I got braces so my wisdom teeth could mess up all that work for me years later. And those really hot shoulder pads so I could look like a line backer. 
How could I be so cute as a child and not so cute after about 5?
I'm the cute one in the lacy dress. ;-)

I guess at least I didn't have any bad glasses to look back on. But some bad hair.
Well Alyssa, Larae and Leann...you haven't posted your fugly pics in vain. I've added a few of mine for you. Now the rest of you are tagged to add your embarrasing photos as well.
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Awful School Photos Tag
Posted by Mhari at 11:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Hey, how did you get to skip the bad glasses? We come from the same family! I love the shoulder pads! We were talking today about the
9os and the fashion trends, what in the world was going on in that era? I say we all lok pretty hot according to that time!
Love it! Why do we have to go through these crazy phases?! My wierd phases started around 6th grade then went until I FINALLY convinced my parents I NEEDED contacts in 9th grade- blessed contacts!
How in the heck did you not get those fab glasses- Darrell wants to know what was wrong with my family- apperantly all my issters have bad taste in glasses!
I missed out on the glasses because I am one of the lucky members of the Lund family to have great vision. Knock on wood. Don't worry, I had plenty of other bad trends to go through. :-)
Nooooo way! Yours are stinkin' cute next to MY fugly ones. I'm OLDER - worse phases. OK, I'll see if I can find some of mine. Fair-warning, some I'm laughing so hard, I have slits for eyes. Not cute.
You are so pretty:)I can't believe you never had an awkward year...I'm jealous:)
Lucky for you being able to skip the glasses. The puffy hair can simply be explained by saying: IT WAS THE 80's. I think your pictures are cute anyway. We may have looked a little awkward growing up, but I think we are all dang good looking now. That Lund blood is hot stuff!!!!!
Okay...so this is my favorite post on your blog thus far :) Good times, good times... don't ya love old pics?
Post a Comment