Monday, April 5, 2010

More Pics

Andrew has been going to the baby sitter twice a week while I am working. And my sweet friend Laura and her 2 little kiddos are the greatest babysitters he could have. He gets all kinds of lovin' and I get lots of pictures of the little guy that are super cute. Emma is the cutie patootie that you will see holding him in a lot of the pics. She told her mom that Andrew is her best friend and she loves on him the whole time he is there and loves to pet his soft little head. I'm so glad that he has a fun place to go while Mom is at work.



Laura even captured one of his rare moments of sleeping. He looks so peaceful I wish he would do this more often. :-)

3 comments:

Meg said...

Oh, I just can't say how much I love this lil guy! He's so adorable!

Larae Taylor Merritt said...

Cute! It puts your mind to ease knowing they are in good hands.

Sparkle Mama said...

Awwww :) We love Andrew and we love you guys!