Friday, March 12, 2010

2 Months Old



Andrew had his 2 month old check up last Friday. Can't believe it has been that long already. He is still a bit small for his age but he is growing. Here are all of his stats from his check up.

Date: 3/5/10 Age: 2 months
FOC (Head Measurement): 38.4 cm - 10th percentile
Weight: 9 lbs 2.5 oz - 5th Percentile
Height: 22.25 in - 10th percentile

He was not very happy with me at this appointment because the poor baby had to have 3 shots. I felt so bad. I had to hold his arms down and he looked at me like I was the meanest person ever. I went home and just cuddled him for the whole day.

Andrew is getting a bit more settled in life. He has started sleeping longer which his mom loves. 4-6 hours a night is paradise compared to 2 at a time. He started smiling at about 7 and a half weeks and at 9 weeks started cooing at us. It is absolutely adorable. Last week he started rolling from his tummy to his back and he gets so mad when it happens because he can't figure out what happened. He also has quite the pouty look down that I can't help but laugh at every time he does it. I need to be better at keeping the camera around so I can catch that look. This is the best one we have so far.

And then he has also started sticking his tongue out all the time. He likes to chew on it a bit. And he has discovered his hand and loves to chew on it and slobber on it.

We can't decide exactly who he looks like but it is definitely my side of the family that he resembles the most right now. We'll see if he stays that way.

We love this little man even if things are a bit crazy. I started back to work last week and had to leave him with a babysitter for the whole day. It was a bit rough but luckily my sweet friend Laura is watching him. It was so much easier thinking that I was just taking him to a friends house instead of a daycare. And her 4 year old Emma thinks he is the greatest. She loved his soft head and kept petting him so I'm glad he is well taken care of. Emma has decided that Andrew is her best friend.
I'll try and get a pic of how cute they are. He has so much fun over there that when I picked him up he crashed on the block home from their house to our house.

6 comments:

Steve and Kalli said...

Aww. I'm in love. He's so adorable.

Andy and Yolanda said...

He is so cute! They do grow up so fast. Congrats on getting more sleep:)

Rushell said...

He is so cute! Hey we love the little guys here! I think he is about the same size as Kyle was.

Larae Taylor Merritt said...

Time does fly by! He's so handsome! Love the tongue!

Meg said...

I love his little robe! He's just too cute! Can't wait to see you all in a month! Yay

Sparkle Mama said...

What a sweetie pie. Hey I LOVE the picture of you 3 at the top of your blog. Who took that pic of y'all? It is a great picture! Love the colors y'all wore too :)