Ok so here is the promised update #2. My wonderfully talented friend Betsy took these pictures and they turned out great. She was able to capture my little man looking so cute. So here are a couple of the favorites from 3 weeks.
Andrew's great grandma Betty made the yellow afghan for him and it matched so perfectly with the fabric on the basket.
I loved these little pants that my friend Keri gave me. They were huge on the little man but just too precious.
I love that his eyes were wide open and you could see how big and pretty they are.
This was a great picture of Grandma Liz with Andrew. Can you tell she is the proud Grandma or what??
And our family picture again that I thought turned out pretty cute.
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Update #2
Posted by Mhari at 10:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment