Ok I am really behind on any updates and I apologize. I'll try to update a bit. My cousin BrieAnn and her daughter Cora came and spent a week with us a couple of weeks ago. We had a lot of fun. Cora is growing up so quick. She showed me all of the songs she has learned to sing and she is just a little character. BrieAnn is pregnant again and due this summer so it was a good way for her to see what a toddler and a newborn will be like. :-) It gave me the same experience and I don't think I'll be doing that anytime soon lol. We didn't get a whole lot done but just enjoyed being able to hang out.
One of the days we took Cora to the park in our neighborhood. She loved it and kept running up to go down the slide. >
She thought it was awesome. BrieAnn and I took turns running up there with her.Andrew slept through the whole experience.
I took them both to the best cupcake place. It is called Polkadots. And that is about the extent of our excitement for the week.
Some cute pics of the little man. He is getting his bath which he totally loves. We found out that Andrew has reflux and that was causing him some major pain so we have him on medicine now and he seems to be doing much better. But bath time is one of his happiest times.
And here is a cute pic of him sleeping. That is also pretty rare. He will go to sleep when you are holding him but staying asleep is what is really hard.
I have also made a bit more progress on the nursery. Here is the murals progress.
It looks awesome. Thanks Kristin!!! You rock! She didn't want me to take any pics until it was done but I had to show you how it is looking so far.
And here are some pics of the rest of the room.
While mom was here i had her make me some curtains for the nursery and then also for my front window next to the door. So excited.
I have other stuff too but will post a bit later. Time to feed the little booger man now.
Sunday, February 14, 2010
Part 1 of the update
Posted by Mhari at 9:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
I can't wait for more updates! I love this little guy and the pictures you got of him were so precious. I'm sure you are very happy with the way they turned out. Love you!
The nursery is so awesome! It looks so different even from when I was there. The grill looks great. What did she do to make the paint stick to the chrome?
Love the nursery! Love him too! What a cute little guy! Ashlee had reflux really bad- she NEVER slept either. It was so exhausting, but so rewarding to be able to just sit and hold her, so she could sleep and me too! I was a bad mom and did sleep her in her swing for llike 4 months. Other wise she woke up every hour and wanted to eat since her throat burned from the reflux.... ugg I don't want to go back to those days, but they do end soon!!
So cute!!! The little guys is adorable! I'm glad you're adjusting well. You look great!
I am so in love with this little guy! He is incredible! I love the pictures that you guys sent of him the other day, he is just more and more precious every day! I also love the pictures of the nursery, it is turning out so great! I love you guys too and I hope you are having fun and getting more sleep!
P.S. I think it may be time to change the name of your blog, since Mattie and Brodie aren't really the center of your life anymore!
BrieAnn - she didn't water down the paint and it stuck. Works like a charm and it does look awesome. I am so excited about how it is turning out.
Alissa - it is exhausting. If I wasn't going back to work it probably wouldn't be so worrisome. Who wants to watch a baby that never sleeps unless you are holding them though? Worries me. He won't sleep in the swing. Only in his car seat because it sits him up.
Britt - I thought about changing it but figured I have had it for so long, why change it now? I can't wait to see all of you too. And Andrew is excited but just doesn't know it yet. :-)
Oh my gosh! The nursery is amazing! Your friend is painting the mural??? Wow!
Sorry your little guy isn't sleeping. I wish I had some recommendations for you. But glad the meds are helping. Keep cuddling him, he will grow out of it soon & be sleeping through the night...hopefully sooner than later!!! Because a tired mom is a grumpy mom! I KNOW!!!
Oh Mhari, I know that you think we only love you because you had this adorable little boy and.......... Thats not true! But he sure is adorable and I love your pictures. I can't believe how he's growing so fast. He's going to look so different in May! The nursery looks amazing and so do you for you know, just giving birth like 6 weeks ago and surviving on very little sleep! I love ya and hope all is well!
Little Andrew is so cute...so glad that the reflux is getting under control. I feel for you my niece had it and we spent many nights with them and it consisted of her crying:( so sad and tiring. I love the nursery, so cute!
Post a Comment