My mom is in town this week getting to be Grandma to little Andrew. So he is getting spoiled rotten and loving every minute of it. And we are taking lots of pics of the little guy too.
This is the onesie that his Dad picked out for him. And this is at 2 1/2 weeks.
This is for his aunties. :-) We found this super cute onesie that we thought he had to have and knew his aunts would all appreciate it. Mom and I thought it was stinkin' adorable.
Here are James and I with our little man at 3 weeks.
And the 3 generations of my family. Me, mom and Andrew.
Here is James' favorite thing to do so far with Andrew. And it is no wonder why we can't get him to go to sleep on his own. Would you if you could cuddle?
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
More pics for the sisters
Posted by Mhari at 10:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
Andrew is SO cute!! :0) and so is the fam!
his little man jeans on that skinny little body are ADORABLE! He is so CUTE!! And...you look incredible! I don't know if I got out of my pj's for a couple months after Parker was born, so I'm very impressed!
He is SO precious!!! What a doll :)
Oh, I love him so much! He's just too cute for words! I do love his little outfits! What did the first one say? I've been trying to figure it out! And as for the other one, you'll just have to let him know that his Aunt Megan rocks more than the others! haha
luv ya all
Yea! I love his shirt and jeans...and yes all his aunts ROCk not just Meg...
I love this little boy so much! And I agree with Kierst all of his aunts rock not just Megan! How is he so cute!
Nope I'm the only aunt that rocks! haha he's too cute. I love him! Keep the pics coming :)
He is so handsome! I knew he'd be stylish...gets it from his mom;)
He is so handsome! I knew he'd be stylish...gets it from his mom;)
So great to see you and your little man the other night :) I just love y'all!
Post a Comment