Ok so I am really far behind. We had Andrew on the 27th of December. He was 2 weeks early and although I was hoping he would come early, I was totally unprepared. My water broke around 5:30 in the morning and I finally woke James up and told him we needed to go to the hospital around 8. We got there around 9 and I had Andrew at 3:46.
He decided to make things a bit difficult by coming out with his head sideways and his arm over his head. I was really glad to get him out of there as you can imagine. He was really worth all of the effort but I am glad to be done with that portion of this process.
Now I have the "easy" part of the process. We are trying to get him on a schedule but so far he has me on his schedule lol. James has spent the last 2 weeks home with me but goes back to work on Monday. So I'll be all on my own until my mom gets here next weekend. Hopefully I survive! I'll post more pics later but here are a few for now.




Saturday, January 9, 2010
Andrew Keenan is Here
Posted by Mhari at 5:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
OH my gosh! He is adorable! and not just saying that! He really really is & not all newborns are! The SMILE in the 1st pic??? Amazing:)
I'm so happy for you guys!
Ps. Love the name!!
He is so cute! Love the smile! I am so glad he is here for you guys. What a tough delivery. I saw your mom when I was home at Christmas. She is so excited! You will do great this week. It is nerve wracking thinking about being home alone, but you get into the swing of things quickly and the first little while is so surreal that it is fun. It reminded me of playing house when we were little.
Mhari & James!!!
Congrats! We are so excited for you! :0) He is a handsome young baby!
Yay:) He is so wonderful...I love the names for obvious reasons:) Let me know if you have any tips for getting them on a schedule...
Glad you were able to post--the pics are great, but it will be better when I get to see you guys and hold him on Saturday. Love Mom & Dad
He is SO sweet!! Thanks for sharing the photos
Post a Comment