
I am obviously and not surprisinly behind on posting. I had my first baby shower almost 3 weeks ago and still haven't posted anything. Thanks to all the lovely ladies that helped with my shower. Keri for organizing it and hosting it at her house and coming up with the fun diner idea and food. 
Betsy and Leslie (in the pic on the left) and Kristin and Alma and Betzi and Chontal (in the pic on the right) - I hope I didn't forget anyone - for helping with the food and decorations, etc. Laura for the cute sparkly table (You can kind of see it in the background here)
. And if I left anyone out I plead pregnancy brain!
Keri turned her house into a "50's Diner" complete with oldies on the radio, records all over and red, black and white decor.
The food was delicious - slider burgers (with homemade buns - Thanks Chontal), french fries and onion rings, root beer floats 
and apple and cherry pie. 

We didn't play any games but I think with as much talking as all of us like to do the games were not missed. I had a great time hanging out with the wonderful ladies from church and got some really great - and much needed items.
I even got a gorgeous quilt in red, black and white that matches the room perfectly! Thanks Betsy, I love that you are so crafty and dang good at it too. 
Thank you Marie for being my scribe because there is no way I would have remembered anything! 
Thanks so much lovely ladies for coming and hanging out with me and being a great group of friends that I love to death!


Did I mention this will be the most well dressed little man ever! 
I had another shower last weekend with the great ladies that I work with and completely forgot to take any pics of the whole thing. I suck with the camera thing. We had it after work last Friday and had a great time and great food again. Thanks Natalie and Stephanie and Becky for hosting my shower and to everyone who came to that too. I really enjoyed getting to hang out and think we should definitely do it again. :-) Sorry I have no pics to post of that and everyone who came to it.
Saturday, December 19, 2009
Baby Shower
Posted by Mhari at 4:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Looks like so much fun! Not too much longer and you're little man will be here:)
How fun! What a neat theme! So glad you got a lot that you were innedd of!
Post a Comment