Sunday, November 22, 2009

Belly Pics and Nursery Beginnings

Ok for all of you wanting belly pics here you go. This is my belly at 31 weeks. I am feeling like a huge cow, but apparently if you aren't the prego one everyone else thinks it is cute.
Andrew is moving around all the time in there and keeping me uncomfortable! I rarely get more than 2 hours of sleep because he moves around so much and I always have to get up to pee. He really likes sitting under my ribcage with some unidentified part of his body jabbing out the right side of my belly. James thinks it is hilarious. And now Andrew is moving around enough that he can't hide from James anymore.

I also put James to work in the nursery helping with my vision of how the room should look. Here is the start of it. Hopefully I'll have it finished soon and will have those pics to post but here are the beginning stages.


10 comments:

Steve and Kalli said...

Yeah-- belly pics! That just made my whole week by the way :) And you are really are cute and don't look like a cow, I promise! Can't wait to see the nursery-- love you!

The Giffords said...

You are cute and I have been there twice, remember it well and still think prego bellies are cute! I didn't know you guys had a name picked out. Andrew is so cute!

Andy and Yolanda said...

Cute Belly! I'm excited to see your little man when he arrives! Congratulations and I bet the nursery will look fantastic!

Kierst said...

YEAH! I am so excited you posted and that you posted a Belly pic...thanks for including those of us that live far away!

Susan said...

Too cute!!!

Maggie & Nate said...

cute!!!! :0)

bytheway: We are pregnant as well!

BrieAnn said...

I heart your belly! I might start cutting you some slack now, especially since it's so cute.

PS: MAGGIE, what?!? I don't know if this is for real or another haha April Fool's post.

Meg said...

I have to join in saying that I was so happy when I read the title for your post and saw that it was belly pics! I know you don't like taking them but I think you look adorable. You look so cute. I wish you were closer though! The nursery is looking good, where is the Ford sign though? Tell James to hurry!

Jessica said...

I am excited about how the room looks so far! I cannot wait to see more progress!

thecustercrew said...

Congratulations Mhari. Your belly is so cute. Cute name too.