Friday, November 13, 2009

Nebraska vs Baylor 2009


On Halloween James and I made the quick trip up to Waco for the Nebraska vs Baylor game. It was absolutely picture perfect weather. The kind of weather you hope for when going to a football game and rarely ever happens around Austin. James was super excited because the 2nd string quarterback Cody Green started and he hasn't been a huge fan of the other quarterback Zack Lee.

The team warming up.
The Nebraska fans are definitely a dedicated fan base. We got to the game about an hour early and here is what the Nebraska side looked like.


Here is what the Baylor side looked like until about 10 minutes before the game.

We had a good time and Nebraska won which made it even better. Larry the Cable Guy was at the game too so I got a quick pic of him which wasn't terribly great.

More updates to follow.....

7 comments:

BrieAnn said...

Um, cool, whatever. I'm going to start protesting posts that only show the top fourth of you...even if it looks like you had a lot of fun, and even if your shirt is really cute and you know how to rock a hat. You're killin' me smalls.

James Fleischman said...

Lol....I have other posts I'm working on that have belly pics. The shirt says Future Husker if that helps. :-)

Mhari (not James)

Staci at Craftify It ! said...

You can enter to win my clock no matter where you live! I will def ship to Texas if you win!!! just thought I'd let you know:)

Love the top pic of you guys!

The Reed Family said...

Gotta love college football!! You guys look great in your Nebraska gear. I must agree with BriAnn tho... Get the belly pics on here!!! Love you girl!

The Reed Family said...

Oops!! Just realized spelled BrieAnn's name wrong! Sorry bout that! Her comment cracked me up!

Mhari said...

All right, All right.....I'll post my pics today!

I know BrieAnn is quite the laugh. Love you Brie

BrieAnn said...

Thanks for agreeing Kristin [I looked at your blog, otherwise I would have called you "The Reed Family"]. According to my clock, it's 11:23 on 11/21, and there are still no new belly pics, though a bunch of really cute girls that crack me up. Mhari taught me that the secret to wearing makeup is to make it look like you're not wearing any at all. I was ten. It was late, but I've ne'er forgotten.