Thursday, June 3, 2010

4 Months Old



I'm a little behind on everything but Andrew had his 4 month check up at the first of May. So here are his current stats.

FOC (Head Measurement) 41 10-25%
Weight 11 lbs 4.5 oz below 5%
Height 24 3/4" 25-50%

So he is super skinny but really long. Hopefully he'll get the height from Grandpa Kim that his mom didn't get.

We've had a lot of new things discovered this month. We're rolling over and scooting all over the place. Toys finally hold interest for him. And grabbing at everything. My face, jewelry, shirt, James' cup, whatever he can get his little hands on. He really loves grabbing his own bottle and he does pretty good most of the time at holding it. He can't figure out what to do when it falls but he's getting better.


We've also been eating a lot of solid foods. Not really sure how they can be good but he seems to love them. Squash, Carrots, Green Beans, Peas, Bananas, Applesauce and oatmeal cereal. Gotta put a bit of weight on this little man. He has 2 friends at church that are a month and 2 months younger but both have about 3 lbs on him. We're working on it.

3 comments:

Meg said...

LOVE HIM!!! He's just still too cute, and holding his bottle by himself! I love the picture of after he's eaten...

Andy and Yolanda said...

It was so good to see you when we were down! I wish I got to see more of that cute baby of yours:) Miss you already

Mhari said...

I wish you would have been able to spend more time too Yolanda. I miss you too. Move back after you graduate.
Meg he loves the real food. He eats all the time. :-)