Sunday, June 20, 2010

Summer Times.....

We have had a crazy couple of weeks going on lately. Brittany came to stay with us for the summer so she has been here since Mother's Day and is loving being the nanny and auntie. She has also gotten to go all over Austin with us. We went to the Deutchen Pfest in Pflugerville and enjoyed some yummy food and a bit of shopping. Then Michelle and Todd came through town for a couple of days so we went to a couple of new restaurants - Monument Cafe in Georgetown was killer. The chocolate pie was the best ever. So good in fact that the following week when my friend Lonya needed a girls night out, we had a big group get together and go there. That was a lot of fun. I have a great group of gals to hang out with. And my fun friend Yolanda happened to be in town and got to come hang out with us too. Can't wait for her little one to make an appearance! So excited for Eliza. I'm hoping that her mommy will want to move back here next year when she graduates nursing school too. This was me with the kiddo before we left.

We've taken a couple of trips to the outlet mall which is a total shocker I know. You don't have to ask me twice to go shopping anywhere. We even got to meet up with an old friend from Lubbock to go shopping. Thanks Caitlin for the excuse to go shop.

We had a new little cousin born. Welcome to the world and our family little Maggie. Isn't she a beautiful baby? I just love her to bits.

Cora the new big sister.

We also traded my old car in for something a little newer, bigger and in need of less repairs.
Andrew is just growing bigger and bigger. He giggles and laughs all the time and finally started standing up on his legs. I love this cute little outfit that he is wearing here. And his big smile.
Auntie Melissa hanging out.
I just had to post this one because he was so incredibly crashed that he was drooling on the sheets and was totally sprawled out.
This is one of the super cute little onesies that Kiersty, Kalli and Brittany made for Andrew.
More to follow!

4 comments:

BrieAnn said...

Thanks for the shout out to Magnolia!

You have been busy! I can't wait to take a spin in your new ride. Does this mean you officially won't be using the wagon? I just found out you can retrofit any car with the latch system, too. ;)

Andrew's plaid outfit is too cute. One of the cutest I've seen!

Meg said...

I've got to agree with you and BrieAnn- the plaid outfit, is super adroable! I don't know what it is about it, but very cute! I'm also loving the car, glad you finally got a pic up, you've just been too busy...maybe that's why you're legs haven't seen Mr. Sun....! hahaha

Mhari said...

Of course there is a shout out to Magnolia. I can't wait to meet this sweet little girl. Can you hurry up and move back? :-)

James is actually retrofitting the wagon with the latch system. Although on some blog there was a guy saying how he didn't love his kid if he did it. Ridiculous. His will probably be better than any of the new cars lol. I do totally love my new car though. It is so nice!

I love the little plaid outfit. The pearl snaps totally make it. :-)
And you are correct Meg my legs need sun badly but oh well.

Ron said...

Glad to hear and see what you are doing. Andrew is growing so quickly! I'm sure he will look just as great in all his clothes, but the red & black plaid is very cute on him! Glad to see a little more of Magnolia, too.