With Brittany in town we have been trying to take her around and see things throughout the area. So a couple of weeks ago she had a wedding reception in San Antonio and we drove down with her and went around the riverwalk, and the Alamo. It was a quick trip but she did get to see downtown San Antonio. We'll probably try and go back before she leaves a see a bit more.
I also babysat for a friend of mine - her little girl Kimbri is an absolute doll but to keep her from getting too bored with us I also invited Rylee to come over and hang out. They had a blast playing Wii, doing nails, makeup and making s'mores. I tried to get a picture of Rylee with her face completely covered in chocolate but she wouldn't turn her face so this is the best I could get.
Here is Kimbri also covered in chocolate but not quite as much as Rylee.
Andrew was so crashed the other day this is how he was asleep
And another funny sleeping picture. I love the way that these little ones fall asleep and nothing bothers them. Andrew is definitely growing. He is figuring everything out. We first put him in the jumparoo and he wouldn't put his feet down or do anything with the toys on it. Now he will get in there and go totally crazy. He absolutely loves it. And he is doing the army crawl scoot thing and he is quite fast. Starting to make things harder on Mom that is for sure. And of course Aunt Brittany who gets to chase him down regularly too.
He actually started out sitting in the seat drinking his bottle and he crawled out of it.
And climbing under the coffee table to get anything and everything.
Here are a couple of mommy and Andrew pics since I never have these because I'm usually behind the camera. :-)
And a super cute little outfit. A car outfit that goes really well in the Fleischman family.
Tuesday, July 13, 2010
Posted by Mhari at 9:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Saw your mom lastnight at FHE & she updated me on things:) So fun to have Brittany there for the summer! They get soooo busy when they can get around & make lots of messes!
PS. You look GREAT!
Oh I love him (and you and brittany and James too!). I can't wait to see the little guy at Christmas time. Miss you!
Cute pictures!!! He's getting so big! How fun for Brittany to be visiting!
I have to agree with Kalli- I love that little kid! He's just so darn cute, and I can't believe how big he's growing! You're going to have your hands full with him! Love you guys and can't wait til Christmas!
Post a Comment