Friday, February 25, 2011

My New Dishwasher

Not that exciting a post except for myself of course, but I won a dishwasher at one of my clients open houses in December. I finally got it at the end of January and was sooo excited. Our old dishwasher had to have everything prewashed and even then sometimes washed a second time to get it clean. Pain in the butt!

James working hard to install the new dishwasher for me.


Finally installed. Isn't it pretty and shiny and nice?


The fully loaded dishwasher ready to go for the first time. And it worked marvelously!

3 comments:

Meg said...

Whoohoo! A new dishwasher is fun especially since your last one was so loud too! I'm glad James got it installed for you!

Kierst said...

So exciting! Is this the fancy one?

Mhari said...

Yes this is the fancy one. It is a Bosch DLX500 I think. Love it and it is super quiet!