I am trying to let Andrew feed himself more so that he can learn how to do it and give me a break. :-) We are making some progress but slowly. He does manage to make a huge mess with very little to no practice at all lol.
He has the idea that the spoon somehow gets the food into his mouth but note the angle and you can imagine why the majority of it is already on his whole face and head.
Oops! Did you take a picture of that?
Wonder if I can get this granola bar in my mouth or if the dogs will get the majority of this yummy treat....
Kind of embarrassed that I'm covered in this applesauce.
But oh what a fun time we had!
Wednesday, March 16, 2011
Feeding Myself Mom!
Posted by Mhari at 12:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
That is hilarious! I love that literally his whole face is covered with applesauce and some of his hair! He looks like such a big boy now:)
Oh, Motherhood... So much fun! Happy Birthday:)
I just died laughing. That is the funniest sequence of pictures ever. Hahaha, what a cute kid :)
UMMM, have I told you lately how adorable he is??!
When they start feeding themselves, it's my favorite!!
The best food is what you feed yourself!! He is right on target--he'll want it in his mouth, so he will improve quickly with the spoon handling. What a cutie. Mom
I love it!!!! I quickly started feeding the boys naked. At least I didn't have to do extra laundry too lol. So CUTE
Post a Comment