My little monkey always manages to climb on everything but it has always been incremental until he figured out the coffee table and the couch. Here are some cute pics of him climbing on the coffee table and showing off. Just pretend he has pants on and hasn't ditched them in the corner lol.
The progression of getting on the table.
Working up his smile for the camera.
What a ham! He loves to get right up in the camera lens and make these goofy faces. And it makes me laugh every time. I love this cute little man!
Sunday, March 13, 2011
Look Mom I Can Climb!
Posted by Mhari at 10:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Oh my word he is so cute. He's not a baby anymore- he looks like a toddler! ahhhh. I think its just about time for another visit :) By the way, I have a new post as of yesterday and two more coming... just for you!
:0)
so cute Mhari!!
I agree with Kalli! Too cute, he looks so much like a Lund. With a lil bit of James thrown in there! Love the pics though:)
I see so much of both in him its hard to decide who he looks more like...But he does not look like a baby anymore thats for dang sure!
I know he is growing up so fast. And he is definitely a Lund...his personality shows that for sure@
Seriously I don't think he could get any cuter! I just love this little boy (yes he is a little boy now, no longer a baby...who let that happen?) so much and I can't see a picture of him without getting a big smile on my face!
We love this handsome little guy, too...so much bigger than at Christmas, and doing so much more. Thanks for the pics and new post!
Grandpa & Grandma
Post a Comment