Sunday, April 24, 2011

First Hair Cut

I finally had to cave and cut Andrew's hair. He had a mullet-esque hairdo going on and it was starting to look a bit crazy but I loved his little curls so I was having a hard time cutting it.
Pre-haircut




He refused to sit still of course so it came out a bit crooked but I figure no one is looking to closely at his hair and it will grow back fast anyways.



He looks so grown up now. :-(

4 comments:

Ron said...

Yes, he is really looking like a toddler instead of a baby!! He does look adorable still.

Maggie & Nate said...

Everyone needs a first hair-cut...
Rohnan & Nate NEED a hair cut but I have not got anything to cut hair w/ me. so we are passing on that and Rohnan looks like he has a comb over...I hate those.

Meg said...

I'm glad you both survived the first hair cut! He's growing up so fast I can't believe it!

Kierst said...

Yup he definitely needed a haircut...no more party in back