Random Video...Andrew does this turning circles thing on the floor. Not sure what started it or where he learned it but it made us laugh.
Monday, April 25, 2011
Turning Circles
Posted by Mhari at 7:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Random Video...Andrew does this turning circles thing on the floor. Not sure what started it or where he learned it but it made us laugh.
Posted by Mhari at 7:00 PM
4 comments:
Thats hilarious! I love that he's so happy turning circles on the tile or drinking out of empty bottles! And what is your dog wearing? It looked like a speedo!
Cute! I love the random things our children do, especially on video. I was also curious about Brodie...I think. I couldn't tell if it was a diaper or his skin.
It was Mattie and she was in heat so it was her little diaper. Fun times with a girl dog. We need to actually get her fixed.
So cute :) I'm glad you catch these things to share..
Post a Comment