A little out of order....this was supposed to post at the end of April and I guess it never did.
We have been thinking that Andrew was going to start walking for such a long time I think we finally had given up. He started moving very early but has just been stubborn about the walking thing. He is 16 months now and just finally started taking steps on his own. He was very motivated by ice cream and a "as seen on tv" grabber claw thing he found at Target.
Thursday, June 16, 2011
Walking, Finally!
Posted by Mhari at 8:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
That kid knows where its at! Ice cream! Definitely a good motivator. He's so cute, can't wait to see ya'll in like a month!
Sweet Andrew. I think Magnolia might wait until she's 16 months to walk, too. ;) She's still got time. She finally started pulling up in the last few weeks.
I seriously was starting to wonder about him. He started crawling so early and was so good at it though I think that discouraged his trying too hard.
Ah he's so stinkin' cute!! I agree with Megan, I can't wait to see you guys in like a month!! I also agree that he is a smart kid for following the ice-cream! That would motivate me to walk over to James too...and that's saying something since it means I would have to be closer to James...hehe...
Post a Comment