We are in the fun stages of temper tantrums right now. And it drives me crazy but I just can't help but laugh about it because he is so ridiculously dramatic. Here is our progression of a temper tantrum from Andrew. I dread 2 if it is like this already!
The final dramatic look.
Am I a mean mom or what?
Sunday, June 26, 2011
Temper Tantrum
Posted by Mhari at 11:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
too funny! okay, so I am shocked that he kept throwing a fit while you were taking pictures! my kids would have totally stopped and wondered what on earth I was doing. but you have the actual proof to show him what he looks like when he is older. and trust me, the tantrums get worse! and i think all we can do as a mom is laugh, otherwise we'd loose it!
I love it! I laugh all the time when my kids start to throw tantrums. Our favorite saying is: "Don't get your clothes dirty" Andy Griffith said it to Opie. Try to keep your sense of humor because they do get worse, but also sometimes funnier! I agree, my kids would have stopped so they could look at the pictures of themselves on the camera. Maybe I should try that with the next tantrum!
I would definitely take pics of my kids throwing a tantrum...you are not mean!:)
He is getting so big, I was looking at your past couple posts! I can't believe it
I read this post awhile ago and didn't have time to comment, but I LOVE IT! It's so funny, that you got pics of all the stages in his tantrum and that he didn't stop while you took pictures. HILARIOUS!
Post a Comment