And Uncle Kent, and Amy, KC, Loretta, Colt and Chandler. I haven't gotten to spend time with them in forever. I think the last time I had seen Amy and Loretta was at Uncle Kay's funeral 6 years ago and Uncle Kent and Aunt Becky was probably 4 years ago. So when I found out they were going to be in New Braunfels hanging out I couldn't pass up the opportunity to invite myself and family along. I used to spend all of my summers with these crazy folks and definitely miss them. I only wish Kara, Melinda, Teresa and Leslie could have been there with their families too.
It was a quick trip but we drove down Saturday afternoon and spent most of Sunday in New Braunfels at the Wyndham Suites. Such a nice place to stay. We had a full kitchen and plenty of room for all of us.
Saturday night we all went out to eat and this great little restaraunt in Gruene right off of the river....Or what is left of the river anyways. It was a late night but Andrew was a total trooper and had a great time!

Sunday we hung out at the pool, grilled and just took it easy. So glad we got to go join in the fun and catch up!
Saturday, September 10, 2011
Visiting Aunt Becky..
Posted by Mhari at 5:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment