So Andrew is a car lover as we all know. He loves actual cars, Cars the movie and just saying cars all the time. Well we were watching Cars for the 789th time the other day and it gets to the scene (if you have seen it you know what I mean, if not...well it is a funny video anyways) where Mac is falling asleep driving and the Japanese modded cars are driving behind him playing rap music. Out of the corner of my eye, I see him start dancing so of course I was not prepared but rewound to that scene again and this is what I caught. He has quite the moves. :-)
Don't you love how cute he is?
Friday, August 19, 2011
Dance, Dance
Posted by Mhari at 6:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Of course he is adorable! I'm glad we got to see his moves in person!
Andrew has grown up so much Mhari & James!!!
Post a Comment