Sunday, August 7, 2011

18 Months Old


Andrew is 18 months old. He is growing soo fast. He is so full of energy which drives Mommy crazy some days but then he smiles at me and gives me the biggest hugs and wet, slobbery kisses and I usually forget about it.

Favorite Foods
Yogurt
Fruit Snacks
Eggs
Bananas (Nanas)
Cheese
Ice Cream
Peanut Butter Sandwich Crackers

Favorite Words
Popi (puppy)
Mayi (Mattie)
Dadie (Daddy)
Yo (Yogurt)
Cah (Car) Voom, Voom (Vroom)
Truck
Coow
Duck
Chicken
Quack, Quack
Foo (Food)
Hi
Bye
Miyilk (Milk)
Yucky
Maymen (Amen)

Favorite Things to Do
Play with Cars
Watch Cars and dance to the music in it
Beat up mommy's laptop
Eat, especially if it is something off of Mommy or Daddy's Plate
Play in the Water whether it is the bath or the pool
Slide at the Park
Get in to EVERYTHING!!!! And it usually ends up being stuff he is not supposed to of course.
Follow Daddy around
Chase the puppies around everywhere
Dance

3 comments:

Larae Taylor Merritt said...

This is the hardest stage for me because they are so busy. But I must admit, they are the cutest at this age. I think it is so they survive!! :)

The Giffords said...

He is so cute! The best part of having an 18 month old is that they get to go to nursery! I do agree with Larae about them being so cute so that they survive. Enjoy!

Meg said...

I also agree, he is just too cute! I'm so glad we were all able to see each other last week! Hopefully he remembers us....