I realized that this post was neglected so I wanted to make sure it got on here. We took Andrew to Deutschen Pfest this year and he enjoyed it way more than last year. They had a little petting zoo that he thought was great. He watches a Baby Einstein video about Old McDonalds farm so he has picked up on quite a few of the animals. Although to hear him talk about it the only 2 you would think he knows are cow and puppy.
The cutest little pigs....I totally want one!
Apparently the little man agrees.
He wasn't quite sure what to make of this guy that kept looking at him.
He did say quack quack a couple of times but unfortunately it wasn't directed at these little cuties.
And we finally did see the cows so that he could see the animal he kept talking about.
Tuesday, August 16, 2011
Deutschen Pfest - May 2011
Posted by Mhari at 2:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment