How To Play This Game of Tag:Post these rules on your blog.List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself.Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!
THREE JOYS
1. Cooking- I love cooking and entertaining...having people over and serving a great meal and making people happy is so much fun to me
2. A good book - I am reading Hearts of the Children and can't wait to finish it...then I'll move on to Joel Rosenberg
3. friends
THREE FEARS
1. birds - I think they are the creepiest little things....they just stare and stare with their beady, little eyes
2. losing my job or James his
3. kids that I can't give back :-)
THREE GOALS
1. Stay as "Cool" as I am now. Remind me when I have teens that I was once cool - even to the Young Women
2. pay off my bills
3. plant a garden
THREE CURRENT OBSESSIONS
1. House Decor - any of it I just love it all. I love spending other peoples money to help them decorate their house too. :-)
2. BBQ - every summer I rediscover the grill and want to use it all the time
3. cleaning and organization. I hate it when things are disorganized but I hate to be the one to organize and I love a clean house but I just wish a little fairy would clean it for me
THREE RANDOM SURPRISING FACTS
1. I really like football since James explained the game to me about 4 years ago. Now I know what a first down is. Changes your whole perspective
2. I love German Food.
3. I really enjoy old cars and learning about them. Not working on them or getting dirty but I just like to talk to people about them.
Tag anyone else who feels like doing this
Sunday, June 29, 2008
Tagged
Posted by Mhari at 8:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I didn't know you had a BLOG! It will be fun to stay in touch with you & see whats going on in your life! I want to see pics of your house if you get a chance!:)
Hope you are doing great!
We are trying to take care of your mom & dad & Britt when we get a chance:)I love seeing them at family things!
BIRDS?! You and my daughter Lexi would get along great! When she was 4 we were in San Diego and she flipped out becasue there was a pigeon with red eyes and she kept saying over and over- IT'S LOOKING AT ME!! I had to take her in a gift shop while my husband shooed all the birds away. She still at 8 gets a little jumpy if a bird comes too close, but there is no more screaming at least! Also- what kinds of food is German? I've only had German pancakes- and i don't think those count!
YEAH! you posted new stuff! I am scared of pigeons too... dont worry you're not alone
Post a Comment