Saturday, August 29, 2009

And Baby Fleischman is a.....


A little boy in case you can't see where the tech wrote it. The Lund family will finally have the first boy that didn't have to marry in. James was totally shocked. He was all ready to paint the nursery pink, and he was very glad he hadn't done that yet as he would have a lot of repainting to do. We are really excited for a little boy.
I finally was able to go and by my first outfits for a little boy. I have had such a hard time waiting to be able to buy stuff for the little one. I have contented myself to buy wipes and baby wash and all the stuff that is not gender specific and used constantly.


So the sisters have been hassling me for more pictures of myself. I'm not loving them but here they are anyways.
16 Weeks Picture

20 Weeks Picture

I'm just feeling enormous still but fine other than that. Sleeping is apparently an optional thing so I am getting very tired but I figure that is preparation for when he is actually here. I'll post a few of the other pictures later on but I just can't access them from this computer. Hopefully this will satisfy the sisters for a bit. :-)

9 comments:

Steve and Kalli said...

Love it! I can't wait for a little nephew! Thanks for the pictures too :)

Britt said...

Thanks Mhari for posting pregnant pics of yourself even though you don't really want to! I love them!! I also love the ultrasound pictures, hurray for a boy! I love you Mhar, have fun getting the nursery all ready for a boy, and tell James congratulations on not having to paint the nursery pink!

BrieAnn said...

I'm excited to finally visit the boy section of the store. What color are you going to paint the nursery?

Cute dresses in the belly pictures!

Meg said...

I'd say that these pics will probably stop the hassling for a brief time! I think they're all very cute, you're a cute lil pregnant lady! Anyways- I'm so excited for you both and I'm glad that James didn't paint the nursery pink, that would be one confused little boy!

Mhari said...

I'm excited too! The nursery is going to be red, black and white. I am going to do car theme in there. Fitting for Fleischmans right?

Andy and Yolanda said...

A baby boy! I'm so excited for you two! When things settle down around here I'll give you a call:) Any names pick out, yet?

BrieAnn said...

I love the colors and the car theme. Has James started driving cars over your belly to give the little lad a glimpse of what's in store for him?

Staci said...

Yay! Congrats! I'm so excited for you...I'm partial to boys:) I want to hear your plans for your nursery, since you are an amazing decorator! Can't wait to see pics!

Sarah W said...

A boy.........I am not surprised - there are some MOSEMAN genes in there somewhere!!!