
Wicked came to town this month and I have never seen it, and didn't know anything about it but I have heard a ton about it. So I kept driving past the sign downtown and called James last month and told him that he was going. :-) Friday night we went to see it with a couple of our friends. Ken and Keri had a bit better seats than us and sat down on the lower level than us, but Kristen had seats next to ours. She and Del were going to come but she had bought an extra ticket thinking her mom would be here and rather than take only one of the girls Del "sacrificed" and just had both of the girls come. Sydnee and Rylee had a great time.
Rylee even had exciting news. She has a lose tooth and came over in the middle of the play just to show James. She cuddled with him through most of the show except when she was sitting on Kristin's lap to see all of the action.
James and I never get pictures of us anywhere so here is one of us at the show. We had a really good time and enjoyed the show a lot. I recommend that you all go see it.
Sunday, August 30, 2009
Wicked
Posted by Mhari at 7:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
so apparently YOU liked it but what did James think?
I loved Wicked...I hope to see it again:) You look fantastic:)
I didn't know you went and saw Wicked. I'm totally jealous and wish that I could've gone when it was in Phoenix!
I love the pink in your hair.
Congrats you two!!!!! I was so excited to hear you're pregnant Mhari!! How fun to know you're having a boy! I can't wait to see pictures when he arrives! Sorry I've been the worst blogger EVER! I really need to get on the ball. So glad you got to go to Wicked. I still haven't seen it, but one day I will! Everyone raves about it! Love and miss you girl!!
Post a Comment