After we cleaned up from Christmas, we got ready for church and enjoyed a really nice musical service. I love Christmas time. I love the music, the messages, the spirit and the little child that lives inside all of us still. The music is definitely one of my favorite parts. I should have gotten a picture of all of us, but apparently didn't. I am terrible at this! I did get some cute pics of Andrew in his new sweater looking adorable.
Can you tell he likes to ham it up for the camera now?
After church we had my friend Catherine from work and her boyfriend John come over for dinner. Again I didn't get any pics but we had a delicious dinner. I made a Rosemary and Garlic Crusted Prime Rib, Garlic and Parmesan Mashed Potatoes, Ciabatta Bread Stuffing, Homemade Crescent Rolls (my Aunt Nanette's recipe YUMMY!), Catherine brought Green Beans and Brussel Sprouts, and then to top it all off, we had Caramel Apple Pie (From the Pioneer Woman) and Chocolate Pecan Pie with Homemade Whipped Cream. I think I just gained more weight typing out our menu. But it was super yummy. And we enjoyed hanging out with Catherine and John. Thanks guys!
Monday, February 13, 2012
Posted by Mhari at 2:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
He is such a ham...but so cute!
Post a Comment