Saturday, February 4, 2012

In October we got to go to Amarillo for James' best friend Matt Hill's wedding. Andrew spent most of the time hanging out in Dan and Susan's garage. They converted their garage into a playroom for the kids so he is in heaven hanging out in a room full of cars that he can't get into trouble in. Heaven! It helped that Macy was my awesome little babysittier so I could just hang out instead of worrying that Andrew was destroying something.
He found a box of legos....Yikes! Macy kept a close eye on him so that he didn't eat any of the pieces.


Lane showed Andrew all of the cool car video games and kept him entertained watching cars.


I am terrible at getting pictures so here are a few that I did get and a few from the wedding photographer.
The Groomsmen waiting with some kids head in front of me. I couldn't seem to get around that.

The cute little flower girls.

The Bridal Party - James in case you can't spot him because he decided to shave - is in the top left corner of the pic.

Our silly groom Matt.

And here is the happy couple. We are so excited for them and wish them all the happiness.

0 comments: