Good! Just want to make sure I'm still posting to an audience and not just myself lol. So we totally still need to do lunch. Mondays are my day off. Let me know when works for you.
You know I read your blog- But I know how you feel! Sometimes when I don't get any comments- I'm like why did I just waste an hour of my life for something no one reads!
Ug- I know how you feel! I was just thinking the same thing about mine- part of the reason I can't keep it updated is because sometimes I feel like it's a waste of time. But with the new year I want to keep up on my journal and my blog is definitely that- but it even has pictures to go with it! I have to remind myself how often I get on and read others blogs and not comment, because I'm too lazy to sign in- lame I know! I am going to make a better effort to comment on all my friends and families blogs- not just read them so they know we care!!:) Anyway, I read your blog!!
Married to James for 5 years and living in the Austin, TX area. 2 dogs - the fur grandkids - Mattie and Brodie, and we just added our first baby - Andrew in December of 2009. We both stay pretty busy. I work full time selling granite to builders, homeowners, designers etc. I also sell Mary Kay on the side. James works full time for the VA as a "geek" or IT Specialist. We are enjoying being home owners and are finding all sorts of new home projects to start.
10 comments:
Good! Just want to make sure I'm still posting to an audience and not just myself lol. So we totally still need to do lunch. Mondays are my day off. Let me know when works for you.
Mhari, I read your blog and love keeping up with you and seeing Andrew. I love the Scooby Do costume!
I like reading your blog. Don't stop.
Mhari, I read your blog!! Don't stop.
You know I read your blog- But I know how you feel! Sometimes when I don't get any comments- I'm like why did I just waste an hour of my life for something no one reads!
I promise I read this!!!!
I do! Thanks for the borscht by the way it was delish!
I read it, yo. Every single post. I don't comment on silly things like Nebraska games though. ;)
Ug- I know how you feel! I was just thinking the same thing about mine- part of the reason I can't keep it updated is because sometimes I feel like it's a waste of time. But with the new year I want to keep up on my journal and my blog is definitely that- but it even has pictures to go with it! I have to remind myself how often I get on and read others blogs and not comment, because I'm too lazy to sign in- lame I know! I am going to make a better effort to comment on all my friends and families blogs- not just read them so they know we care!!:)
Anyway, I read your blog!!
Mhari...I read it still...
right now I am just at Rachel's til the 25 of this month...then going home. But I read it...
:0)parme
Post a Comment