Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Halloween

We took Andrew to his first pumpkin patch this year for the fall. My favorite time of the year. I love the colors and fall food and the holidays and the cooler weather that finally allows for outdoor activity :-). So of course this was our first fall time activity.
Daddy and Andrew

Of course everything goes in his mouth. Must have tasted a lot like dirt because it was very short lived lol.

He was loving the feel of the pumpkins and just kept feeling all of the little bumps and giggling.


Our family pic

For Halloween I found this super cute Scooby Doo costume for $10 and decided that James and I would go as Shaggy and Velma. I know James doesn't have the wig - he refused - but I did the best I could. It was a lot of fun and I completely loved Andrew in his costume. He kept trying to pull the head down and play with it. Totally didn't get the trick or treating thing but it was all for me anyways.

0 comments: