Monday, January 17, 2011

New Fleischman Family Pics

At Thanksgiving this year we decided we needed to do new photos with the Fleischman family. We have not done new photos except weddings since before James and I started dating - 10 years ago. So we have added myself and 1 new sister in law - Krista, and 4 new grandkids so it was time for an update. I really liked how they all turned out but note they did not turn out very good on the scanner. Oh well you can get the idea.
Grandpa, Grandma and all of the grandkids. (I love Andrew's smile in this pic. He is such a happy boy!)

The whole Fleischman clan.

Our family pic.

Andrew - he always sits like this - one leg in front, one behind. It's like he is always ready at a moments notice to crawl as fast as he can.

And James' oldest brother Pat and his wife Krista used the opportunity to tell us all they were expecting and catch it on camera. You can tell who heard what they said over the kids screaming Cheese and the rest of us that couldn't hear very well lol.

3 comments:

Darrell and Alissa said...

Andrew looks so much like your dad!! I love his sitting position- too funny!

Mhari said...

He is totally a mini Kim. Even funnier when you see them actually together. And dad totally loves every second of it!

Andy and Yolanda said...

You look so beautiful... I miss you and wish I lived closer too! Love you girl and I love how a random move to Texas allowed me to meet you:)