For the record I am not potty training - I am however trying to get Andrew used to the toilet so that he doesn't freak out when that time comes. And if he does use it he gets an M&M so hopefully he will be much more ready for it when the time comes. One of the babysitters I was interviewing has been doing this with her 8 month old and he will stand up and go in the potty so I thought why the heck not try it. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. No consistency yet but he sure looks darn cute on the potty! And every time I ask him if he wants to go pee pee he points to his eye.....not really sure what that is about but obviously it means something to him.
Mom is holding on to this pic for blackmail. :-)
Sunday, May 8, 2011
Attempting Potty Conditioning
Posted by Mhari at 9:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
LMAO. I love this post! I can't wait for Andrew to be 16 and for you to have this in the rotation of the large digital frame...
Post a Comment