I got selected by this website houseparty.com to host a party for Philadelphia Cream Cheese Cooking Creme. They sent me a whole bunch of free stuff - some cool, most of it the junk I don't need to clutter up my house lol. But among the free things they sent me - a new stainless steel pan, coupons for free product and new wooden spoons.
Mainly I got to have fun coming up with new recipes and having people over. I went with St. Patricks Day - something green in ech dish - theme since it was a week away. I made a Prosciutto, Mushroom, Arugula and Red Onion pizza with cream sauce and I think that might have been my favorite dish. Then I made Breaded Asparagus and Chicken Cordon Bleu with a Mustard Cream Sauce and a Key Lime Cheesecake.
So I totally forgot to get any pictures of the actual food but my table looked pretty. :-)
Tuesday, May 3, 2011
Posted by Mhari at 6:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I agree, your table does look pretty! You are very good with the decorating!
The table looks amazing!
Mhari email me the Prosciutto, Mushroom, Arugula and Red Onion pizza with cream sauce recipe
magsmason@gmail.com
thanks!
PS good idea to not post so many posts all at once...I need to space mine out more but I just don't have time...ya know?
yummy!!! I can't wait to try out that pizza recipe! My mouth is watering...
Post a Comment