Saturday, May 21, 2011

Enjoying the Great Outdoors

Andrew loves to play outside so after James finished mowing the yard we went out to play in it. Yes he is naked and of course he loved it!


Mattie always feels the need to get in my pictures even if it is just her butt lol.


Chasing the ball around.




James also bought me a couple of fruit trees that we planted in the back yard. We have a peach tree and an apple tree. Here are the first peaches.

The apple tree just has leaves for now.

Can't wait until I get some actual fruit on there. Hopefully I am better at keeping them alive than every other plant I try lol.

1 comments:

Meg said...

I mostly just wanted to comment so you know I'm reading your posts! I read them all when you posted but I was on Kalli or Steves computers so I didn't comment! I can't believe how big Andrew is getting, he's so cute in the pictures...if only he was as sweet and innocent in real life! Good luck with the fruit trees! I'm a little jealous!